Summer newsletter out now!
The 14th edition of the Weather Club newsletter is out now.
Some of the feature's in this Summer's newsletter:
- Weather news stories from around the world during the last three months
- An update on recent scientific research
- UK storm chasers travel to the Great Plains
- Sign-up to 'Come Rain or Shine' free, online weather course
- A traveller's guide to Yellowstone National Park
- How is sea ice at the poles changing?
- Paul Hardaker & Ellie Highwood talk extreme weather
- Sophie Turner from the Sea Cadets tells us more about how to get involved